ADD Focus Coach works exclusively with college students who have attention challenges.
Our coaches help students sharpen their organization, maintain focus, and increase their productivity.
Our coaches work individually with college undergraduates to set goals, outline action steps, anticipate roadblocks, and enhance motivation.
Executive function coaching for ADHD can improve:
- Time management and planning
- Study skills
- Assignment completion
- Effective routines and schedules
- Stress and frustration management
Our coaches provide support through our approach that includes:
- Weekly virtual, one-on-one sessions that are tailored to your needs
- Text and email check-ins for frequent encouragement
- Performance tracking to ensure progress towards your goals
- Communication with others as needed to coordinate efforts
We use a variety of online tools so that clients and coaches can communicate easily and conveniently, regardless of location. Free videoconferencing platforms (like Zoom, FaceTime, or Skype) allow you to reach out easily to talk and to share information on your computer screen. Our coaches have flexible schedules, too.